Conquering Fansipan Peak 2days/1night
$99 per person
Fansipan Mountain is located in the southwest of Sapa town, Sa Pa district, Lao Cai province. With a length of 280 km from Phong Tho to Hoa Binh and the foothill’s horizontal width of about 75km in the widest, it consists of 3 massifs: Bach Moc Luong Tu, Fansipan and Pu Luong. Whole massive roof is exciting attraction in Sapa for tourists, which hides much strange impression. Yet the most exotic and mysterious one is Fansipan Mountain.
IncludedEnglish Speaking tour guideTransportationMeals and accommodation as mention for each of tour.Porters for the Fansipan tours.Bus pick up from Lao Cai station-Sapa-LaoCai.
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insurancePersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesSingle suplementAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 01: Sapa – 2,800 m of altitude (B/L/D)
Jeep to silver waterfall, Tram Ton pass - from this highest pass in Vietnam, starts the strenuous climb to the peak. 8 hours through primitive forest, many small streams and bamboo forests…reach the top of 2,800m, make tents, and prepare for dinner. This is the 1st night for travelers, guide and porters to seat friendly close to each others beside the fire to enjoy the tasty moment that all have once in the life of experience.
Day 02: 2,800 m – Fansipan peak - Sapa (B/L)
A hard climb heads up to the top the summit. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend the same way or take another way to go down to the foot of the mountain and take a Car back to Sapa.
-Bus to Lao cai Station